Skip to main content

Real Old South Antiques for sale in Marion, Alabama

Here are some photographs of my booths in Marion, Alabama. They are somewhat dark, perhaps repetitive, and may not show the entire piece, but they will give the reader some idea of the quality things I have for sale.  Come see for yourself in person, as we are on Main Street and open Thursday, Friday , and Saturday from 10 to 5, and Sunday from 12 to 4.  Last week I added a pier/petticoat table and a 30"x30" Empire center white marble top table.  I will add pictures of them later this week. 



























Comments

  1. I love the old pie safe with the tag hanging on the front, I had one similar in my primitive kitchen in Kentucky . I miss it
    It would be a treat to visit your shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice and I need to visit your booth! Too bad we don't live closer! I see lots of things I want!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment