Skip to main content

My Yellow Porch for Fall : No Apologies for too much yellow

It's a sunny day in Alabama, so all the mustards and yellows are having a bright time of it showing up on the front porch. 

I painted the wicker settee I bought from the estate of my college history professor Mr. Triplett. He would like that. I also painted the front door yellow. You can see the mustard table behind the shoe stand.





The burlap pillows are from Pottery Barn and are a gift from my sister who lives in Fairhope. The swing is a very light yellow but appears whitish in the sun. 

The door wreath is made from old matress springs. I wove the fall colors in between. 

The Welcome sign is also yellow. 

My grandmother's little WW2 table sits in the far corner of the porch. 

Comments

  1. I'm not a huge fan of yellow, but your use of it looks cozy and inviting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment