Skip to main content

Some new old things sitting around the house

I bought a milk glass repro butter dish which reminded me of two I already had. I found them, washed them, and made a line up.  Flash back to 1980's collecting. 
Old Paris, Lusters, R.S. Prussia, Mary Gregory:  Can't seem to get it to the shop. 

Two new Old Paris pink arrivals. Keepers I guess. 

I thought a lot of interest would be shown in this dated 1796 print of Summer's pleasures.  Not so

Got it "for cheap."  1796 doesn't impress many people anymore.  

1890's English Staffordshire dogs.  The German porcelain compote was twice the size I thought it would be, at over 15 inches. The pink and white bird vases are French 1890's.  

Just too frou-frou for words.   Google Frou Frou....she was a character in a 19th century opera La Belle Vivette.  You will find some other FrouFrou characters also. 

Comments

  1. Such wonderful pieces Marshel, I especially love the pink bristol lustres!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment