Skip to main content

My booths at the antique mall here in Alabama



























Comments

  1. OH MY GOSH, how dreamy! We don't have booths like that in any of our malls around here!! Just look at all of those lusters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My eyes went to the little girl painting in the oval frame and the white staffordshire dogs,which I love.
    When I was out shopping in the 1980's we had lots victorian shops around here and now I don't think there is one in the state that I know of. Seems it's all old painted chipped furniture and rusty items, which I have in my house, not the rusty items
    Thanks for sharing with us here in blogland. It's always fun to see your post of real antiques.I usually make the pictures larger and really look them over.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment