Skip to main content

Confederate Veterans Reunion Photograph unknown location

I purchased this large ( 20" x 24" ) original framed hand tinted photograph from the estate of one of my university professors last week.  The photograph is unidentified. I think that if he had known the location of the reunion, he would have written it on the back.  He lived in Alabama and Mississippi but the photograph could be from anywhere in the South. 

The men are posed with the flag behind a rather large stump.

I am in hope that someone might recognize the group or someone in the group so I can record the location of the reunion.  











Some of the faces are fading away, but  many are still recognizable.


Comments

  1. that is a very old picture
    wonder if you removed the glass the picture would be clearer for someone to recolonize the men or place

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment