Life in Old South Central Alabama

My photo
South of Birmingham, Alabama, United States
I am an antique trader in central Alabama....I love old houses... My log home was built in 1817 by my ancestors Benjamin and Hannah Harless Wilson .............. Outside the house are herb gardens and lots of pass-along plants................ No one in Alabama is in a hurry about anything......... Visitors think that the garden needs weeding and the furniture needs polishing....I am a direct descendant of Joseph Towne, whose two sisters Rebecca Towne Nurse and Mary Towne Easty were hanged in Salem, Massachusetts, in 1692 as witches. I am also a direct descendant of Pocahontas and husband John Rolfe.

Monday, September 28, 2015

October Sales: What's on the way

Pretty green pie safe with tin.  Very sturdy.  



Beautiful Victorian era side chair with intricate carving.

Empire/Adam very old server/buffet. 

Perfect size for entry or hall.  

Larger pie safe.  Not yet restored. Working on this next.

Primitive oil on canvas of young man. Looking for suitable frame.

Estate sale cherry one drawer stand.

Fantastic frame with oil on canvas of a lady. 

1 comment:

  1. wish I could come and touch everything
    I have placed each piece in my home in my mind

    ReplyDelete