Life in Old South Central Alabama

My photo
South of Birmingham, Alabama, United States
I am an antique trader in central Alabama....I love old houses... My log home was built in 1817 by my ancestors Benjamin and Hannah Harless Wilson .............. Outside the house are herb gardens and lots of pass-along plants................ No one in Alabama is in a hurry about anything......... Visitors think that the garden needs weeding and the furniture needs polishing....I am a direct descendant of Joseph Towne, whose two sisters Rebecca Towne Nurse and Mary Towne Easty were hanged in Salem, Massachusetts, in 1692 as witches. I am also a direct descendant of Pocahontas and husband John Rolfe.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

My booths at the Antique Mall here in Alabama









4 comments:

  1. It sure would be nice to visit your shop and touch a lot of those things. Of course my favorite the old lady paintings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend looking for large gold oval frames as seen in picture 3 and 4 of this posts.
    Are they for sale and what is the cost?
    You can send me an email
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am that friend that the above lady is talking about. :) She sent me the link to your wonderful blog, I am your newest follower now. I absolutely LOVE all of your antiques, wow! I am in the market for a matching pair of large oval frames to put mirrors in for above my bathroom vanity, do you have a pair and how much would they be?
    Thanks so much,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am that friend that the above lady is talking about. :) She sent me the link to your wonderful blog, I am your newest follower now. I absolutely LOVE all of your antiques, wow! I am in the market for a matching pair of large oval frames to put mirrors in for above my bathroom vanity, do you have a pair and how much would they be?
    Thanks so much,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete