Skip to main content

House For Sale in Illinois

This house is for sale in Farina, Illinois,   It is in the header currently in one of my favorite sites, Old House Dreams.  I don't know the owner and have no stake in it.  It is one of the most perfect PRIMITIVE houses I have ever seen. I love everything about. it.  If I were there, I would buy it TODAY.  If it were for sale here in ALABAMA , I would buy it NOW. This is MY STYLE OF LIVING !!!!  This is TASHA TUDOR and the magazine SIMPLE LIFE all in one !!!  Some fantastic primitive pieces are in every room.  The owners found the stairs and brought them in.  Their love was a labor of love with full attention to detail.  I could live in an Old South Empire-filled, marble top -filled house also, but if I had to choose that style or this one , I don't think I could choose !  





























Comments

  1. Immediately I thought of Tasha Tudor, OH MY GOSH wouldn't it be wonderful to live there, I could play house all day and work in the yard.
    I'm looking for a stafforshire pink lusterware cup and saucer like Tasha's in one of her books I have I seen a picture.
    A friend found one on ebay and now I want one.
    Thanks for sharing these pictures to get my adrenaline going this morning

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment