Skip to main content

Spooners and Toothpick Holders: Red for Christmas 2017

Who says I don't like Christmas, even though I dress as Scrooge at the shops?  I bought five lots of red glassware this morning,  those being toothpick holders and spooners.  Above are seven toothpick holders. 

Here are six  spooners or spoon holders. 

Six more spooners. 

A lot of seven spooners.  I have 85 spooners now. Today's purchases should put me over 100. 

Eight little toothpick holders.   All will look great on a white marble top table displayed en masse.  

Comments

  1. OH MY GOSH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! over 100 WOW I have maybe 4 pieces
    What a fabulous show those are.Do you have them setting on a window sill? for the sun to shine through?
    I'm going downstairs to get mine out of the window and wash them LOL

    Would love to see all your collections someday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment