Skip to main content

All about me ! ( just like the 1980's were ! hahahahaha )

Teacher of Latin, French, English, Theater, and Social Studies for 38 years. Trading and Dealing in Antiques since I was 13. Researching genealogy since I was 12. Art and art restoration. Gesso frame restoration. Herb and pass-along plant gardening; Dressing in 1850's clothing. Reading and rereading Dickens novels. Living in my 200 year old family home. Simple life and primitive crafts ( Tasha Tudor hated the term "crafts." ) Making new adult friends. Going to live auctions and bidding on online auctions. Crawling under old houses to look at the architecture. Writing letters with a dip pen. Never willfully hurting other people's feelings.

Comments

  1. I do believe I love everything about you!!! You sound like a fascinating person to be around. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful life, and you appreciate it.
    God Bless and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just started my 10 year old grandson using dip pens and he loves it. I know you are a wonderful person to have in ones life or blog LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment