Skip to main content

Dedicated to the CRANKY CROW: Pretty in Pink !

Views of the library room, a 20 x 20 addition to the 1816 log cabin. The Old Paris vases and lusters sit atop a plantation desk a couple of feet below the 12 ft. ceiling. Even the pink Old Paris vase has been converted into a lamp, something that was popular to do in the 1960's. The pink lusterware fills a flat-bottom cupboard from antebellum Alabama. The couches and chairs reflect the pink and blue colors of the room. Copy any and all pictures needed to present my case for the love of pink, even thought mustard is my favorite color !

Comments

  1. The Martha Washington LOLLING CHAIR was a local estate find. It sold ( to me ) the last day of the three day sale for $35. You and your readers are right: pink isn't for everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marshel!!! I absolutely LOVE this LOL! Yes, pink is not for everyone, but you certainly make the most compelling case! I especially love the sofa and chair.... I find most glassware a bit "fussy" for my primitive self, but do appreciate its elegant beauty. Truth be told, I can't deny the romanticism of the Victorian-esqe soft colors. Those matched pieces in the first photo, in fact, are indeed swoon worthy. I absolutely love that you did this for me..... ~The Cranky Crow~ (And, yes...you have me reconsidering that unassuming color..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it love my pink luster from Alabama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Janice, you need to get on your post about the calico cat and delete all that stuff from India and anything written in foreign languages. They are spam and dangerous !!! You might want to start approving posts before they are posted.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog so I could find you 😊 Oh the old lovely items that were made with quality in mind - sigh. Now off to see what else you have posted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment